To continue to improve the Chapter’s ability to reach and inform our members, the SC HIMSS Chapter has recently launched a new website and supporting email accounts. The new website recaptures our prior domain name, www.schimss.org. The backend for the new website leverages the power of the WordPress product and ecosystem, and has more power and flexibility than we’ve had available to us prior to this point.
It is still a work in progress. Please take a look around and give us feedback. You can send comments to [email protected]. And if you’d like to lend a hand in making it even better, the Communications Committee could use an extra pair of hands.
The email address above is just one of a number that we’ve created to allow for easy, targeted communications between members and the Chapter Leadership. The following email addresses can be used to contact the Board and Committees:
- [email protected]: general questions or comments
- [email protected]: direct contact to the Chapter President
- [email protected]: direct contact to the Chapter Secretary
- [email protected]: direct contact to the Chapter Treasurer
- [email protected]: used by the Chapter’s Advocacy Committee; if you’re interested in helping us educate our state legislators on topics important to our membership, contact us!
- [email protected]: questions, comments, news items can all be directed to this address
- [email protected]: Questions about individual or organizational membership in the chapter can be directed here
- [email protected]: the place to go with questions or ideas about the Chapter’s programs, webinars, educational offerings
- [email protected]: contact point for inquiries about our scholarship program and for e-submissions of applications or supporting documentation
- [email protected]: if your organization is, or is interested in becoming, a sponsor of our Chapter, use this address for questions or comments
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET INVOLVED, feel free to reach out to committee you’re interested in, or contact any Chapter Leader.
IF YOU HAVE NEWS that you’d like to make available to the membership, please contact the Communications Committee for inclusion in the website and our newsletters. You can also leverage the Chapter’s SOCIAL MEDIA channels.
REMEMBER TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
SC HIMSS has a private LinkedIn Group. Group membership is currently restricted to members of the SC HIMSS Chapter. If you are a member of the Group, thank you for joining. We look forward to your help in sharing information relevant to our chapter members, and encourage you to post items that you think will be of interest. If you have not yet joined the group, please do so. It is as simple as visiting the group and clicking the “join” button, at which point we’ll confirm your Chapter membership and add you to the Group’s membership.
FOLLOW SC HIMSS on Twitter @SCHIMSS