Arika Lycan, Director, Corporate Partner Services
In light of the HIMSS Global conference being cancelled, CHIME’s activities for the week of HIMSS, including our in person focus groups, have been re-evaluated. CHIME Foundation would like to assist you in virtually hosting your focus group that was previously scheduled to take place in Orlando. We will utilize your already provided title and abstract to promote your virtual session. We understand that engagement with the CHIME membership is a critical part of your business and a valuable aspect of your CHIME Foundation membership. It is because of this that we have set up the logistics to accommodate all focus groups as quickly as possible, between Tuesday March 24 and June 5 at 10 a.m., noon and 4 p.m. ET.
If you would like to take advantage of this virtual engagement option, please follow the steps below.
Please log in to the CHIME website and secure your preferred time slot here: https://chimecentral.org/virtual-spring-forum-focus-group/
- Please place TBD for the title field as we already have these. Please provide the facilitator’s name, title, organization and email in the abstract field TO help with scheduling. CHIME will utilize the already provided abstract information on file. We are asking that you do not change your session information, unless recent A policy change has impacted your content.
- Once a session is confirmed, we are unable to reschedule. Given this, it is extremely important to ensure your speakers are committed to the time and date you wish to select prior to submitting at the link above.
- All session slots available are in the Eastern Time Zone – 10 a.m., noon and 4 p.m. ET.
Attendee Assignment Process
- Please note, due to the current environment, attendance levels may be impacted. However, the CHIME Board and CHIME team continue reach out to CHIME members encouraging participation and active engagement in the focus group sessions.
- The CHIME members originally assigned to your in-person session will be invited to the virtual session.
- If necessary, CHIME will invite additional CHIME members to your session. These will be randomly assigned, there will not be an opportunity to indicate additional preferences. We will allow up to 12 members to sign up, with a target minimum of 5 attendees.
- Sessions will be 60 minutes in length, with a 30–minute preparation period before the session starts.
- Your slide deck is required 48 hours prior to your session.
- The virtual sessions will be hosted by CHIME on the Zoom platform.
- CHIME will record the session and share back the attendee list, registration list and recording for your team within 24 hours of your session.
The post Virtual Focus Groups Offered to Those Previously Scheduled for Week of HIMSS appeared first on Healthcare IT – CHIME.