Empowers healthcare providers to deliver better, more personalized patient experiences with Talkdesk CX Cloud
- Talkdesk integrates with one of the nation’s leading electronic health records (EHR) solutions
- Creates a complete view of the patient journey across all channels and touchpoints by unifying vital data with contact center operations in a single user interface
- Talkdesk CX Cloud enables providers to evolve their contact center into a patient-centric strategic resource with seamless connections that improve patient satisfaction, as well as health and business outcomes
SAN FRANCISCO–May 26, 2021–Talkdesk®, Inc., the global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies, today announced its integration with Epic EHR and the availability of Talkdesk CX Cloud in App Orchard, giving healthcare organizations a better way to provide patients with seamless, personalized service.
As the use of “digital front doors” gains traction, patients are increasingly expecting faster, frictionless experiences and the kind of personalization offered by consumer goods and services companies. Improving patient experience beyond the physical walls of a clinic or hospital presents challenges for many providers, particularly in understanding the full picture of the patient journey across all communication channels – web, email, SMS, mobile app, virtual agent, or live agent.
Through its standards-based integration with Epic, one of the nation’s leading EHR platforms, Talkdesk makes it easier for providers to guide patients in navigating the multiple touchpoints and complexities of the healthcare system and optimize every interaction. Leveraging a single user interface, Talkdesk Workspace, contact center agents, front desk staff and other patient-facing employees can access comprehensive, contextualized data to deliver patient experiences that feel synchronized and personalized. Healthcare providers can also more efficiently serve patients by automatically identifying inbound callers, gathering information from the IVR, and intelligently route them to the best contact center team, facility or provider office.
“Our patients and their families expect and deserve seamless and personalized interactions whenever they engage with Memorial Healthcare System,” said Jeff Sturman, chief digital officer, Memorial Healthcare System. “Integrating Epic with Talkdesk brings more context and greater efficiency to our conversations and is essential in enabling us to deliver exceptional experiences for the people we serve.”
In today’s world, the contact center functions as the hub for the modern patient experience. Agents must support appointment scheduling, address clinical questions, manage post-visit follow ups, handle prescription refills, coordinate billing and claims processing, plus so much more. Every one of these engagements leaves an impression and represents an opportunity for elevating patient satisfaction, which can ultimately lead to positive health and business outcomes. Talkdesk ResearchT findings underscore the critical role of contact centers in healthcare. Seven in 10 patient experience professionals consider it a high priority and strategic resource.
“The contact center has rapidly become a strategic asset for healthcare providers as they work to evolve towards a more patient-centric model,” said Rohit Madhavarapu, vice president of product management for healthcare and life sciences, Talkdesk. “By integrating with Epic, Talkdesk helps deliver seamless interactions by giving agents and automated channels the context and insights required to personalize and enhance patient experiences. They can additionally boost operational efficiency and, more importantly, drive clinical and business outcomes.”
In addition to its integration with Epic and availability in App Orchard, Talkdesk also recently announced new industry product and strategy leaders for healthcare and life sciences to help providers, payers, medtech, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies reimagine the patient experience.
Epic and App Orchard are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Systems Corporation.
- Get inspired by CX industry game changers sharing their success stories and future-forward innovations. Register now to attend the Talkdesk Opentalk 2021 virtual event June 15-16
- Read the Talkdesk Research report on The Patient Experience Revolution in Healthcare
- Learn about the patient experience challenges and opportunities facing healthcare in The Patient Experience Reimagined e-book
- Discover 8 ways contact centers can simplify the COVID-19 vaccine administration process
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is a global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our contact center solution provides a better way for businesses and customers to engage with one another. Our speed of innovation and global footprint reflect our commitment to ensure businesses everywhere can deliver better customer experiences through any channel, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, cost savings and profitability. Talkdesk CX Cloud is an end-to-end customer experience solution that combines enterprise scale with consumer simplicity. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Trivago, and Fujitsu partner with Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great customer experience. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
The post Talkdesk Integrates with Epic, Joins Epic App Orchard Marketplace appeared first on Healthcare IT – CHIME.