Taking place on 30-31 October 2023 at London’s Business Design Centre, Digital Health AI + Data is the new event dedicated to exploring the potential and impact of AI and data in the UK healthcare industry.
The dedicated new two-day conference will bring together health professionals, researchers, analysts, data scientists, start-ups, for educational sessions and best practice case studies the latest
and best examples of data science, AI and analytics in action across UK healthcare.
Hear from influential keynotes and expert speakers including Chris Wigley, CEO of Genomics England, Ming Tang, chief data and analytics officer for NHS England, Dr Raghib Ali, chief medical officer at Our Future Health, Stefan Zohren , associate professor in engineering science at University of Oxford, Joe Harrison, national director of NHS App, Umang Patel, CCIO at Microsoft UK, Hatim Abdulhussein, national clinical lead for AI and digital workforce at NHS England and many more.
Experience a CPD-accredited conference programme featuring a mix of NHS case studies spanning AI, data, and analytics, together with key health data research initiatives linking NHS organisations, universities, research bodies and life sciences companies.
View the programme, which features over 100+ unmissable speakers, including:
- Ming Tang, chief data and analytics officer, NHS England
- Dr Katharine Halliday, president, The Royal College of Radiologists
- Joe Harrison, CEO of Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS trust and national
director of NHS App
- Dr Nadine Hachach-Haram, CEO and founder, Proximie
- Chris Wigley, CEO of Genomics England
- Dr Ben Maruthappu, founder and CEO, Cera
- Dr Raghib Ali, chief medical officer and joint chief investigator, Our Future Health
- Dominic Cushnan, director of AI, imaging and deployment, NHS England
- Stephan Zohren, associate professor of engineering science, Oxford University
- Ruth Holland, deputy CIO, Imperial College Healthcare NHS FT
- Dr Umang Patel, CCIO, Microsoft UK
AI + Data is free for NHS, public sector, start-ups, charities, education and research. Commercial tickets start from £275+VAT. Secure your place.
Become a sponsor or exhibitor
Maximise your brand awareness, showcase your products and connect with digital leaders within this fast-evolving area of health and care. Download the sales brochure or contact us at
The post Join us at the New Digital Health AI + Data Event appeared first on .