Join the Tennessee HIMSS Chapter in Nashville at the new Music City Center, September 16-17, 2014.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 2014 Summit of the Southeast
- Gain greater insight into the ever-changing field of healthcare technology as leading experts share their ideas, strategies, and success stories. Take a quick look at this video of Dr. Kent Bottles who will speak on Population Management.
- As the largest regional healthcare IT event, the Summit offers the opportunity to network with more than 900 like-minded peers from across the Southeast.
- Earn certification by attending our CPHIMS accreditation course on September 15. Just select the CPHIMS course box when you register for the Summit!
- Engage with sponsors who provide a range of innovative products and services that support your business AND the community.
- Nashville! This city is known as the nation’s healthcare hub, housing a swarm of large healthcare employers, making it the perfect setting to host the 2014 SoSE!
Join us at the 2014 Summit of the Southeast to explore the latest happenings in healthcare that can help you Drive the Future of Healthcare Technology.